Fluor High-Level Boardroom
Customer Profile: One of the world’s largest publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction maintenance, and project management companies.
Unity AV singlehandedly consulted, designed, managed and delivered a world class, top-level Boardroom Audio Visual system to their Headquarters’ in Farnborough, with cutting-edge technology being deployed throughout, incorporating a suite of the industry's most innovative AV systems.
Audio Visual System Component Highlights
For maximum visual impact a 3x3 Video Wall, consisting of nine high-brightness Samsung 46”Edge-Lit LED Panels, complete with Samsung 65”Commercial LED-Backlit LCD Display either side.
To accompany the advanced Audio DSP system for Audio Conferencing, a Revolabs Wireless HD Microphone System was utilised, this provided a high-quality and flexibility within the Boardroom.
A fully automated Crestron Control System has been incorporated, which not only provides easy-to-use functionality of the Audio Visual, Video & Audio Conferencing equipment, but interfaces with the environment include Lighting, all custom programmed in-house by Unity AV.
During large meetings, a ceiling mounted mechanism provided an additional Display for participates to view presentations and conferences
Audio Visual Equipment Deployed
- Samsung UD46C 46" Ultra-Thin Edge-Lit LED Panels with Fully-Serviceable Mount
- Samsung 46”and 65” Commercial LED-Backlit LCD Displays
- Future Automation Ceiling Hinge
- Barco ClickShare Wireless Presentation System
- Cisco TelePresence SX Endpoint Video Conference System with multiple HD Cameras Polycom®
- Polycom® SoundStructure® Audio DSP with Polycom® Ceiling Microphone Arrays
- Revolabs Executive HD™ 4 & 8 Channel Wireless Microphone System
- Extron Switching, Distribution, Amplification and Speaker Equipment
- Bose Panaray® Loudspeaker
- Crestron® Control System with Crestron® Touch Panel with Smart Graphics™
This powerful, integrated Audio Visual solution was successfully delivered on time, within budget and beyond the customers’ expectations.